About Your Privacy
Living Heat Limited (trading as UK Suspended Ceilings) is a company registered in England under company number 5466356. Our registered office is Unit 1, 104 Barton Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 7NY. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy, together with our Terms and Condition sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us. We strictly adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. We will professionally control your data.
The type of personal information we collect.
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites. The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect personal information:
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our website, or through other people when you use services associated with our websites. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
How we use personal information.
We will use your personal information:
To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions on our website, like where you purchase an item.
Where this is necessary for purposes that are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- Operating the Sites
- Providing you with services described on the website
- Verifying your identity when you sign in to our website
- Responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes
- Updating you with operational news and information about our website and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our website, website disruptions or security updates
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve our website and services we provide
- Monitoring activity on our website, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to our website
- Managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us via our website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
- Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters)
- Training our staff about how to best serve our user community
- Improving our products and services
- Providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- Processing your job application
Where you give us consent:
- Providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law
- To respond to requests by the government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation
Protecting Your Security:
To ensure that your credit, debit, or charge card is not being processed without your consent, we will validate your name, address, and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By continuing to use the website you accept these terms and conditions and accordingly consent to such checks being made. Personal Payment Details are not recorded or stored by UK Suspended Ceilings.
Information We Collect & How We Use It:
UK Suspended Ceilings collects your identification data for sales procedures, which is stored in our database. Whereas your personal payment information is processed for payment and no details are recorded or stored.
How to Contact UK Suspended Ceilings: